How To Get Rid of Silverfish
Silverfish are a horrible pest to have in your home or business. Because they multiply quickly and become hazardous. So once you get them, you need to eliminate them as fast as possible. To get you on the right track, our experts at Elite Pest Control have put together 5 Tips: How To Get Rid of Silverfish
1. Fill a glass container with a starchy food, and cover the outside with tape. The silverfish will climb the tape and fall into the jar, and they won't be able to escape as their feet can not gain traction on glass to climb out.
2. Wet a newspaper and place it on the floor. The silverfish will go into it and create a home. You can then throw it out or burn it after a few days.
3. Use sticky traps. Silverfish will crawl on and get stuck on these.
4. Use silverfish poison. This method is only safe if you do not have children or pets running around.
5. Sprinkle dried bay leaves around your home to repel Silverfish; they hate the smell of oils and this will drive them out of your property.
A small number of silverfish will not damage your property or your health. However, they multiply fast and can become dangerous and damage your belongings.
If you need expert Silverfish control, our team at Elite Pest Control Dublin are here to eradicate silverfish manifestations in your home or business today.